NEW! PICS ADDED! Greater OKC Area Eat and Shoot Sat Feb 3 NEW! PICS ADDED!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your fix worked. The trigger had a long pull, but was very smooth. I only had one FTE and it was the last round. Opened the bolt and it fell out.

Yeah, I've found these old rifles are like women. At first they want to ***** and moan, but once you learn how they want to be treated they cooperate pretty well with ya.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guy next door.

Yep, this is what he had attached to his barrel. He was in the lane left, and was leaning on the right side of his lane. I could see his muzzle extended about a foot in front of the lane divider.
img.photobucket.com_albums_v488_derek45_AR_IMGP0709.jpg

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m sorry I couldn’t make it! Looks like there was a good turnout though. I’ll try to Ben at the next one depending on how my weekends are. My son and daughter will be doing soccer so Saturdays could get real busy.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope your talking gun here......This OSA crowd can take what one says and make it ugly, and you just opened the door! LOL!

I stand silent; in shock and awe; awaiting the myriad responses of the peanut gallery. Man, if there was ever a time to be granted a “say over” this would surely be at the top of the list. LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom