NEW! PICS ADDED! Greater OKC Area Eat and Shoot Sat Feb 3 NEW! PICS ADDED!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no idea what it is that Dennis is bringing that is so old, but whatever it is, it will be fun to ogle, hear the history about it, and shoot! .
Two oldies for the record. One that has been shot by you and another not shot by anybody in the ENS.
Always like to bring some new blood into play.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Del Rancho
Del Rancho #18
462 W. Hwy 152
Mustang, Oklahoma 73064
Phone: (405) 376-6100
Let’s get together, enjoy some chow, then all go to Big Boys to shoot after. I’ll firm up the location for the food part here in a day or two. Right now, I’m thinking we’ll give our business to Del Rancho, on Hwy 152 in Mustang. If you like a chicken fried steak sammich, they have a darn good one. We’ll meet to eat at 11:00 then head in to the range afterwards, around 12:30’ish. I’m hoping to see a bunch of y’all there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I just spent 20 minutes looking through all the threads for the current time for this meet as I have a ways to drive.
Found it on page one.
Here is my suggestion. Because all things change, if your going to post a ENS, put the date and time close to the end of the thread multiple times to make sure people know where to go and that the info on the first page has not changed.
I posted the addresses so the folks traveling could put the info into their GPS at the end of the thread.
Looking back to the 1st thread took awhile, and I had other things to do.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As suggested above, and quite wisely too, let me reiterate: (That means: "say it again")

1. We will meet here to eat at 11:00 AM on Saturday, Feb 3rd:

Del Rancho #18
462 W. Hwy 152
Mustang, Oklahoma 73064
Phone: (405) 376-6100

(about 1/4 mile west of Mustang road on Highway 152, on the south side of the road)

2. We will then go here to shoot after we eat:

BIG BOYS GUNS, AMMO & RANGE
8620 SW 74TH ST
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73169

(About a mile or so east of Mustang proper, back down Highway 152, again, on the south side of the road)

I'm all packed up and ready to go. Gonna go hit the gym for a bit, then come home to clean up so I can go get dirty. I look forward to seeing some old (Uh...I mean...familiar) faces and some new ones too.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for putting the addesses up. Now all I have to do is punch em in the maps thingamajig on my phone and follow the arrows and wait for the lady to tell me to turn in a quarter mile. Then have her say, YOU HAVE REACHED YOUR DESTINATION. Woo hoo !!

Latest posts

Top Bottom