NEW! PICS ADDED! Greater OKC Area Eat and Shoot Sat Feb 3 NEW! PICS ADDED!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pritch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bob Mills is coming out to fix a chair that day. No timeframe yet. I’m right in Mustang, so I could probably just pack up and meet him when I get the call. . .

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
J did you get the longer barrel for your G29 yet? And can I shoot it? And do I need to bring my own bullets to shoot it ? And please forgive that evil Okierider personality that dared to call that beautiful weapon a little brick, occasionally that voice in my head gets out of control before I can drink it into submission! I am sorry I will be more diligent in sousing the crazy evil voices in the future!!:cool::drunk5:

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Joel,
Jen and my daughter are coming as well... Oh, and the boy. They are excited. They went to Ponca City to shoot the last ENS up there, had a blast. Big Boys has a rule of over 8 years old on the range if anyone else is interested..

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@druryj and @D. Hargrove will they care if I being the full auto so Dave and Jen's son can shoot it?? Seems like I remember them letting us have it last time but I don't want to assume when I might have Big Boy's confused with another place. I've slept since the last time I was there.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@druryj and @D. Hargrove will they care if I being the full auto so Dave and Jen's son can shoot it?? Seems like I remember them letting us have it last time but I don't want to assume when I might have Big Boy's confused with another place. I've slept since the last time I was there.

I dunno; maybe give ‘em a call and verify? That would be very coolio if it is okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
J did you get the longer barrel for your G29 yet? And can I shoot it? And do I need to bring my own bullets to shoot it ? And please forgive that evil Okierider personality that dared to call that beautiful weapon a little brick, occasionally that voice in my head gets out of control before I can drink it into submission! I am sorry I will be more diligent in sousing the crazy evil voices in the future!![emoji41]:drunk5:

1. I didn’t get a longer Barrel yet. (I’m used to short lengths anyway).
2. Yes you can shoot it.
3. You don’t need no steenkin’ boolets for it; I got boolets.
4. I forgive you. You probably just had too much blood in your alcohol system.

Last edited:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joel,
Jen and my daughter are coming as well... Oh, and the boy. They are excited. They went to Ponca City to shoot the last ENS up there, had a blast. Big Boys has a rule of over 8 years old on the range if anyone else is interested..

Excellent! See you guys there! I’m ready for that steak sammich supreme too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom