New Pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been intrigued buy these for years, and finally picked one up. Rohrbaugh R9, haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but it sure feels good in the hand. If anyone has any experience with these please chime in. Your likes, dislikes, any and all information would be helpful.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been intrigued buy these for years, and finally picked one up. Rohrbaugh R9, haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but it sure feels good in the hand. If anyone has any experience with these please chime in. Your likes, dislikes, any and all information would be helpful.
Nope, but they are very small. Got a pic?

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats. :)

FWIW, here's an excerpt from a 2011 TTAG review.
:drunk2:

"Our esteemed senior editor likes to call the R9, the gun you aren’t supposed to shoot. Actually he is correct. The Rohrbaugh HQ recommends you shoot it enough to get familiar with it, and be sure your carry ammo works in it, then stop firing and carry it. Run a couple mags through it when you are at the range shooting the other guns, to refresh the ammo, but otherwise: shoot little, carry much. The factory recommends recoil spring change ($5) every 200 rounds."

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/11/eric-nelson/gun-review-rohrbaugh-r9s-stealth/

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like those UGLY OLD HumpBacks, I have always had a fondness for UGLY OLD things. I guess that's why there is a special place in my heart for druryj, and Mom made me be nice to him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom