• Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  • All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

New Rank Images!

druryj

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Administrator Supporter
Reaction score
UMMMM, I think participation badges for not doing much of nothing is what has led to AOC!!
But, HOOOAAAHHH I gots me a badge!! Maybe if I do a bunch more nothing I can gets me the Nobel peace prize!! Obama did it!!:Heya::mosh::drunk5:

So you wanna be Obama-Like? Change of user name to "obamabrider " maybe? Ummmmkay.

I haven't bathed in weeks. Where do I rank???

Most Rankest Member. Reekworthy Rankness. His High Stinkiness. Mr. Malodorous.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't bathed in weeks. Where do I rank???
upload_2019-3-7_16-44-33.jpeg
:cool:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
@druryj Where in my post did I say I wanted a name change? I got ranked for doing nuffin and I want a NPP for doing [email protected]

WAIT.... I get it ,you don't want anybody crowding your doing nuffingness Mr 14000 post!! You are definitely king of doing nuffin but you cheat cause you gots no job!!:cool:

druryj

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Administrator Supporter
Reaction score
@druryj Where in my post did I say I wanted a name change? I got ranked for doing nuffin and I want a NPP for doing [email protected]

WAIT.... I get it ,you don't want anybody crowding your doing nuffingness Mr 14000 post!! You are definitely king of doing nuffin but you cheat cause you gots no job!!:cool:

Job? Job? I don't need no steekin' job. I am a Black Belt in doing naught. A Ninja Master of Idleness.

druryj

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Administrator Supporter
Reaction score
Holy crap!! @druryj you just a noob like the rest of us!! Mr Hoddy has 60000 posts :laugh6:
Somebody needs to call 1-800 get a life LOL... :bolt:

Nah, he has to have a crew of low-paid immigrants all using his same user name pounding away at the keyboards day and night to have a post count like that. He is truly the Grand Poobah of OSA. Maybe okuma will make a special badge just for him.

Ain't nobody can post as much as the Poobah can post. You could call him the Postmaster General. El Jefe del Posto. Postermeister. The Postergeist.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Nah, he has to have a crew of low-paid immigrants all using his same user name pounding away at the keyboards day and night to have a post count like that. He is truly the Grand Poobah of OSA. Maybe okuma will make a special badge just for him.

Ain't nobody can post as much as the Poobah can post. You could call him the Postmaster General. El Jefe del Posto. Postermeister. The Postergeist.

@dennishoddy , The Postermeister!! Has a certain ring to it!! Dontcha think?:mosh::cool:

Top Bottom