New Remington 870 Police Marine Magnum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I should add that I have used the Lifetime Free Replacement Warranty a few years back on a Ruger Mark .22 semi auto pistol. I bought the gun, and took it to the range a few days later. After about 80 rounds it broke. (The trigger wouldn't reset). So I called the dealer I had purchased it from, and he told me to bring it in right away, with the box and all of the paperwork. By the time I got there, he had already called Davidson's, and they were already in the process of sending out a new gun. The very next day I had a brand new gun in my hand!

No other dealer would have replaced the gun like that. At best they would have offered to send it back to the manufacturer. If you look at most every gun shop, they all have a big sign right over the gun counter that say's.... "All Firearms Sales Are Final. No Refunds Or Exchanges". Not Davidson's. You simply cannot beat their guarantee.

billt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
What’s the item number of this gun on Davidson’s site? They don’t have it listed under 25047.

I just checked, and they don't have it listed at all. It's because they get so few of them in. And they never know when because as I said, Remington only produces a few small production runs of them every year.

You might try calling Davidson's. Their sales people are very helpful. Perhaps you can tell them exactly what you're looking for. And give someone there your E-Mail address, and they will E-Mail you when they get a line on them. As I said, I had to wait several months. Then they got a couple shipments in. After they quickly sold them out there has been nothing since.

Latest posts

Top Bottom