New Remington Tac13 Semi Auto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a fanboy of the current fad of a stockless shotgun. The video and sales pitch including.
"Using the V3’s VersaPort gas system, the Tac-13 is billed as coupling both reliable feeding and low recoil using everything from light field loads to full-power buck and slugs."
Horse crap. Put a 1 5/8 oz turkey load or a full power slug in the gun and your holding a monster that you can't control. I know how that system works, and its light weight no matter what system they use other than a massive muzzle brake won't make recoil comfortable.
Something for the tactical timmy's to buy to look bad-ass.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Like some of the comments I’ve read on this, I’m hoping to see Remington or Mossberg introduce a box mag semiauto shotgun. That would make this gun a lot more relevant.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've shot the Tac 14 and had no issues with it, in fact it was quite fun and after the first couple of rounds was able to hit what I was aiming for. I did feel a little tactical afterwards.....:hyper:

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you put a brace on it like the tac-14? Still don't really see the purpose in a semi, but hey, I'm not about to tell a guy what gun he should/shouldn't buy...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom