1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

New Remington Tac13 Semi Auto

Discussion in 'Firearms Chat' started by adamsredlines, Oct 9, 2018.

1. GlockPride

GlockPride Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I guess that’s why they have so many options, for different folks. But, man, those box mags on that gun looks gangly and unwieldy.
    I’ve been wanting a Tac14 pretty bad, even making offers here but yet still don’t own one. I’ve got several “Riot” and HD 12 gauges, yet I want the “shorty” non-shotgun.
    I bet the Tac13 mitigates the recoil better with the semi-auto system vs pump. I’d buy one, but that’s no more than a $500 weapon to me. And yes, my firearm wants a brace with grip. :fullauto:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  2. yukonjack

yukonjack Sharpshooter

In the low brush and scrub willows this would make an awesome bear defense weapon. I do agree though shooting full power slugs is rough. Not wanting to lose my man card I fired 20 rounds of slugs out of the pistol grip Mossburg. Ended up with a dislocated thumb. My buddy said its cause I had a weak grip....

dennishoddy likes this.
  3. RKM

RKM Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I found a pistol grip on a 12 gauge is rough because of the grip putting a lot of pressure on the palm specifically the thumb area. The birds head grip on the Tac 14 doesn't have that issue. I ordered one of the gun cases from Palmetto State for my AR. One of the nice features is it has a smaller zip case area on the outside that the Tac 14 fits in perfectly. SHTF I have a case that I can carry 1 or 2 AR's, 8 magazines, the Tac 14 and two handguns with no problem. Heavy...yes, but manageable. The shorter length of the Tac 14 with 12 gauge capability is pretty good for shooting and carrying.

4. surjimmy

surjimmy Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    You might want to check the Oklahoma Stats on these Tac-14's & 13"s

5. pstmstr

pstmstr Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Enlighten us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. adamsredlines