New rifle hits the market - Larue Siete

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still waiting on mine.. I was in the tranquilo group and preordered in the evening and am behind about 150 orders from people who ordered in the morning. Those have already received theirs. If it keeps up I should have mine in a week or two.

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first barrel has to be 6.5 CM? Pffft.

I seem to recall, he built some of these or his OBR around a military contract, specifically in 6.5cm. That may be part of the reason for the first bbl being chambered as such, that and the wild success/popularity of the cartridge. It isn't necessarily the perfect rifle cartridge, (hashed and re-hashed already) but it does a lot of things well. Granted it has lower bbl life than the old war horse 308, but for the improved ballistics, there is a price.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I seem to recall, he built some of these or his OBR around a military contract, specifically in 6.5cm. That may be part of the reason for the first bbl being chambered as such, that and the wild success/popularity of the cartridge. It isn't necessarily the perfect rifle cartridge, (hashed and re-hashed already) but it does a lot of things well. Granted it has lower bbl life than the old war horse 308, but for the improved ballistics, there is a price.
This would be correct. 260 is preferred but demand is for 6.5CM. I brought this up before in this thread but it don't matter much.
Just a guess, but does anyone know how much money one can make if you make something else the customer doesn't want or GAS about?

Answer is Zero Dollars. lol

soonerman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hoping to punch holes in paper this Friday, and see which of the factory loads I got does best.

That should give an idea of a load to target once I get reloading started.

Latest posts

Top Bottom