New Scope Mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I normally don't post stuff like this, but I am really impressed with this scope mount, and wanted to post it because of the great deal I got on it.

Ever so often, I like to buy cheap crap on eBay and/or Amazon and just try it out to see if maybe it could be useful as an addition to my arsenal.

I picked up this scope mount on eBay for $29, and couldn't be more pleased with it. It is replacing a Burris P.E.P.R. mount which hosts a Vortex Crossfire II 6-18x44. I usually would never purchase a scope mount with a QD lever on it cause they rarely hold zero unless you want to dish out $200 for one. But, this one has survived 3 range trips, and between the 2nd and 3rd trip, I took it off when I cleaned the rifle just to see if it would hold zero. On the 3rd trip, my groups stayed / held 1 MOA at 200 yards. So, I'm impressed with it.

IMG_5149.JPG

IMG_5150.JPG

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I thought I was going to see one of them evil black guns..... Alas it has white and tan on it so it must be one of the good guns!

That whole set up is sweet looking!

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was wanting something to hold me over for my Ruger AR556, what brand is it? Or search parameters on ebay.

Latest posts

Top Bottom