New speedloader for Glock Mags.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It would be cool if it works. I use the loader that came with my glock and it works fine. If it works, it would save my fingers a lot.
Bad thing, is like every other thing that's from glock or places like LW, it's over priced.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I paid $32 for a uplula and I thought that was steep, till I started loading mags for a bowling pin match. Worth every penny. If this thing works like I hope, it will be great for loading mags in a hurry at a match.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You going to get one? Lone Wolf has great stuff. Never had any issues with them.
Almost bought a LW threaded barrel (chrome) at Wanamaker's, but the guy behind the booth was rude and it ticked me off.
He was talking to someone else behind the table with his back to me and I had to get his attention ask to see it (behind glass).
He handed it to me and went back to his conversation. It had a good price and I was trying to ask if the thread protector was with it. He said to me "just a minute" and went back to his conversation. I also had my wallet out. He finally turned around after a couple of minutes and ask if I was going to buy it. I said "not now" and handed it back.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats funny. If its what I want Ill order one when they are available. I have a lot of their stuff including a Timberwolf frame and one of their barrels. Only thing I ever had that I dont like is their UAT. Which reminds me, I need to sell it.

One thing I hate at shows is if a table does not have any prices on their stuff and they are not standing there ready to tell me what they want for it. If it takes me longer than 5 seconds to get your attention and Im the only one standing there, Im out.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was early in the show saturday and the several minutes I spent there wanting to buy and didn't, cost me time at other tables.
I've been looking for a threaded barrel for my G19 and it be chrome, it would have looked great (it being from LW was a plus too as I knew the quality would be good).
Oh well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom