New speedloader for Glock Mags.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My bad brother I should have been more specific. I meant to ask what you don't like about the UAT from LWD.

Thanks

I switched to LW trigger housings with adjustable overtravel in my Glocks and with that housing in it the UAT wouldnt pass all the drop tests. If struck extremely hard on the rear of the gun, the cruciform would fall off the striker. All other safeties worked and there was no danger of it firing when dropped, I just didnt like the remote possibility of a dead trigger after a car wreck or dropping it on a carry gun. I may keep it for a future range gun. Or I may sell it. I dont know.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I paid $32 for a uplula and I thought that was steep, till I started loading mags for a bowling pin match. Worth every penny. If this thing works like I hope, it will be great for loading mags in a hurry at a match.

I love my Uplula, agree worth every penny!!!

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Would be faster and easier than an Uplula

It's really not.
Still one bullet loaded at a time, then you press to insert bullet. Only difference would be that you don't squeeze before pressing the bullet down.

And the fact that this is Glock only, makes it insanely stupid compared to the UPLULA which will handle any single or double stack pistol mag.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
To each their own

I'm really quite curious, not trying to instigate any BS. What is it about this loader that you think is better than, or makes you want to purchase it over the UPLULA?
I really see zero benefit from it, especially being proprietary to one type of mag and the loading procedure being very similar to the UPLULA which handles multiple mags.

If there's something I'm missing, please enlighten me.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm really quite curious, not trying to instigate any BS. What is it about this loader that you think is better than, or makes you want to purchase it over the UPLULA?
I really see zero benefit from it, especially being proprietary to one type of mag and the loading procedure being very similar to the UPLULA which handles multiple mags.

If there's something I'm missing, please enlighten me.

The only awkward thing about using an UPLULA is the angle of the base pad on Glock mags pretty much makes you sit down to use it and its now straight up and down. If your standing it makes you tend to sit the mag on the edge of the base pad and it tends to slip on slick surfaces. Not that its a huge deal and its a nitpicky thing but thats the only thing I dont like about it. This new one uses the loader as a base which is large and square. Plus it looks faster. I only load one kind of mag so I dont care about it not being able to be used for others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The only awkward thing about using an UPLULA is the angle of the base pad on Glock mags pretty much makes you sit down to use it and its now straight up and down. If your standing it makes you tend to sit the mag on the edge of the base pad and it tends to slip on slick surfaces. Not that its a huge deal and its a nitpicky thing but thats the only thing I dont like about it. This new one uses the loader as a base which is large and square. Plus it looks faster. I only load one kind of mag so I dont care about it not being able to be used for others.

I can understand that. I usually find a foam pad or use my leg to keep from loading on an angle.
Thanks for explaining, I thought I was just completely missing a cool aspect of the new loader.

Latest posts

Top Bottom