New Springfield

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, that escalated quickly!

Yeah, it sure did. And you know what? I wish it hadn't as I know most folks involved here and consider them to be friends. I do wish they would ease up on the "gas pedals" and not get after each other. We have other stuff to talk about and consider than fussing at each other, please. Who gives a dang where what is made anyway? It's not something to get our BP raised after all.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I leave this and come back and all heck broke loose.

Any hoooo, despite what the political thought on springfield is I'm kinda digging this little dude.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love the new xde, I have an old Ruger P94DC and it's the only gun I feel comfortable carrying with a round chambered. I have xdm's and XD, and 92fs, but the Rugee with the he decocker as always been one I liked, so I am going to buy at least one maybe 2, asked FBT how soon they could get me one

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a guy on the Kansas forum who just absolutely, totally and completely swears by striker-fired 9mm's. Anything else to him is not 'evolved' and he and his bud are very disappointed to see SA offering another gun that is not striker-fired.

As for me, see my avatar to see which type of firearm I prefer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom