New State Logo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Capture.PNG

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Gosh, if only they had asked OSA, we could have saved them a bunch. After all, we certainly know more about marketing a state in todays business world than some bunch of marketing professionals.

So your perfectly ok with the state changing the plates every couple of years and charging you to pay for the change?
I mean I kinda got when they wanted to change from "Oklahoma is OK" and they did the whole marketing research then and came up with something "better" then a couple years later they did it again ............... and now here we are again!!
Seems more a money grab than "marketing the state" The tags cost a couple dollars to make and they charge you $25. If they were charging you cost only or if they did not make it mandatory, I could almost believe the Marketing angle.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So your perfectly ok with the state changing the plates every couple of years and charging you to pay for the change?
I mean I kinda got when they wanted to change from "Oklahoma is OK" and they did the whole marketing research then and came up with something "better" then a couple years later they did it again ............... and now here we are again!!
Seems more a money grab than "marketing the state" The tags cost a couple dollars to make and they charge you $25. If they were charging you cost only or if they did not make it mandatory, I could almost believe the Marketing angle.
Consider it your small donation to help make Oklahoma Great, rather than just OK

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://99designs.com/blog/tips/logo-importance/

I'll bet a dog turd to a doughnut (you hold the stakes in yer mouth) your cattle all wear a brand. Is it just a feel good thing yall do? LOL
Oh? I see. So this logo will be put on everything Oklahoma so if this thing with a logo wonders off it can be identified so the owner can be contacted? Cmon Clay, you could’ve brought a better argument than that. Lol

Oh I should also mention that brands also detract from value in cattle. Brands ain’t so they bring more money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom