New State Logo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
There are many good reasons why they did not ask us for our suggestions.

Like what? They are spending our money not theirs .
If you ask the tax payer to back something with out asking what they have to say about the subject stinks of taxation with out representation. We are paying for it. This is not a company , it a a state that is supposed to have leaders that represent our wishes , not what they think is best for us .

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A committee was formed, of taxpayers, stakeholders, marketing professionals. They may have read our comments and determined that they didn't need to put one of us on that committee. It was a very visible project.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A committee was formed, of taxpayers, stakeholders, marketing professionals. They may have read our comments and determined that they didn't need to put one of us on that committee. It was a very visible project.
And Stitt asked me along with every other state employee to volunteer for this committee. I declined.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Okay, I heard a new one today.

A lady I work with said that she heard someone say it looked like a colorful butthole.

Ha!

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, with the previous comment, we might be looking at helping the local economy for tattoo artists. She might be onto or into something many of us had not thought of. Ha Ha

Latest posts

Top Bottom