New subject matter!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a subject I don’t think has been discussed here, Human Rib Removal. Not referring to the bottom 2 on each side called Vanity Ribs. Idiots have them removed for some stupid ass ideas.

Has anyone here ever had or know of a person having to surgically remove a Rib? I have a rib that was broken in 2/2019 along with 4 others. 4 reattached good but are now crooked. But the #10 failed to hook back up, reattachment surgically is not feasible as it is broke in several pieces. Heard all the Doc words about it, would like to converse with a person who had to as well, even partial removal.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a subject I don’t think has been discussed here, Human Rib Removal. Not referring to the bottom 2 on each side called Vanity Ribs. Idiots have them removed for some stupid ass ideas.

Maybe you can make a hot woman out one of those ribs? Hey, it worked for Adam!

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe you can make a hot woman out one of those ribs? Hey, it worked for Adam!
So God calls Adam in one day and says, "Adam... it's not good for you to be alone. I'm going to create a help meet for you."
Adam says, "A what?"
God says, "A help meet."
Adam says, "What is a help meet?"
God says, "Oh, you're going to love her. She'll be beautiful, and smart, and helpful. She'll cook for you, she'll clean for you, she'll do laundry, run errands for you, she'll satisfy every desire for you. It's going to be AWESOME!"
Adam says, "Hm. Sounds expensive. What will she cost?"
God says, "Oh, she'll be expensive. It's going to cost you an arm and a leg."
Adam thinks for a minute, and finally says, "Hmmm.... Okay, What can I get for a rib?"

:pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom