New to group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA man!
Just a piece of advice, for a good pistol caliber carbine, check out the Kel-Tec Sub-2000 or the Beretta CX4 Storm.
IMHO, those are better than any sort of Hi-Point pistol, rifle, or carbine.

akatom2u

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA man!
Just a piece of advice, for a good pistol caliber carbine, check out the Kel-Tec Sub-2000 or the Beretta CX4 Storm.
IMHO, those are better than any sort of Hi-Point pistol, rifle, or carbine.
The 9mm carbine would be for training purposes. My next 500-600 dollar gun will prolly be the ruger ar-556. Maybe I can find an excellent condition high point for less than 200 dollars. Those guns you mention were looking great, just too much costwise for my purpose. Thanks for the referrals.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 9mm carbine would be for training purposes. My next 500-600 dollar gun will prolly be the ruger ar-556. Maybe I can find an excellent condition high point for less than 200 dollars. Those guns you mention were looking great, just too much costwise for my purpose. Thanks for the referrals.

Not a problem, you an pretty much get all the help and advice you'd ever need from everyone here on OSA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom