New to Grove OK looking for Places to shoot and/or gun clubs to join

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zephyr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just moved back to Grove OK after many years away from Oklahoma. Does anyone have info in where to take target practice in Grove Area? Looking for place to shoot Pistol from holster 3 to 25 yards with movement, and rifle from 50 to 200 yards. Several calibers.

In process of moving into Grove home so have not had time to do much looking for places to shoot and hope someone on this forum can point me in a direction.

Any suggestions are much obliged.

Best regards to all.

Zephyr...

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just moved back to Grove OK after many years away from Oklahoma. Does anyone have info in where to take target practice in Grove Area? Looking for place to shoot Pistol from holster 3 to 25 yards with movement, and rifle from 50 to 200 yards. Several calibers.

In process of moving into Grove home so have not had time to do much looking for places to shoot and hope someone on this forum can point me in a direction.

Any suggestions are much obliged.

Best regards to all.

Zephyr...
I don't know much about it but there is a new shooting range in Grove called "On Target". I have a lake house there in Grove and I saw it as we were leaving town last weekend. I am in the process of trying to find out more about it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom