New to Me Toy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was on TX hunting message board last week and saw this 2001 Honda 450s for sale and decided to make the guy an offer, and surprisingly, he took it. I’m now the third owner of this machine. The other two were hobby farmers that used it to check cows and ride around their pastures which is what I’m going to do with it. The LED screen is out which is a common problem, so I have no idea of the hours or miles. However, it still has 3 of the original tires with decent tread on them for being 21 years old.
I absolutely didn’t need it, but I think I’m going to really enjoy having a 4 wheeler again. I’ve already been riding it around my pasture this morning. :thumb:
C944EEB5-7A9A-4370-A2BD-B092579BE2E7.jpeg

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was on TX hunting message board last week and saw this 2001 Honda 450s for sale and decided to make the guy an offer, and surprisingly, he took it. I’m now the third owner of this machine. The other two were hobby farmers that used it to check cows and ride around their pastures which is what I’m going to do with it. The LED screen is out which is a common problem, so I have no idea of the hours or miles. However, it still has 3 of the original tires with decent tread on them for being 21 years old.
I absolutely didn’t need it, but I think I’m going to really enjoy having a 4 wheeler again. I’ve already been riding it around my pasture this morning. :thumb:
View attachment 319842
I had the exact same thing in a 2000 neighbor still uses it , replacement screen

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1856537868...7skvxTXDTrKQh3TuuStuYjmqF1|tkp:Bk9SR9C_0q-QYQ

Latest posts

Top Bottom