New to Me Toy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There’s a pretty steady stream of trucks hauling ATV’s and UTV’s pass my house on Hwy 11 every weekend heading to Lil Sahara. I’ve been to Waynoka but never to the park.

Well, I’m buying 4 wheeler tires tomorrow, because the dry rot was worse than I thought. I can almost see the air in the right front tire.
I remember being able to buy a set of truck tires for less than I’m paying for these 4 wheeler tires. :censored:
The badass tires aren't much more than the standard knobs. Go for the badass. You can run up and down the river with them.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The badass tires aren't much more than the standard knobs. Go for the badass. You can run up and down the river with them.
Nah, for what I do with a 4 wheeler, I don’t really need or want super aggressive tires. This machine is full time 4 wheel drive and turning with aggressive tire will tear up my yard and pasture. The guy I buy all my tires from is supposed to have some Deestone 6 ply all terrains coming in this morning.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@retrieverman Better get those mounted and on the road!!
We’re not heading up until in the morning, because my wife’s school doesn’t have early release for this holiday. If I hadn’t already killed a buck or had something big on camera, I’d be more inclined to drive half the night to get up there, but since I have and I don’t, we’ll just head out early and get there in time to hunt tomorrow evening. :anyone:

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There’s a pretty steady stream of trucks hauling ATV’s and UTV’s pass my house on Hwy 11 every weekend heading to Lil Sahara. I’ve been to Waynoka but never to the park.

Well, I’m buying 4 wheeler tires tomorrow, because the dry rot was worse than I thought. I can almost see the air in the right front tire.
I remember being able to buy a set of truck tires for less than I’m paying for these 4 wheeler tires. :censored:
If you haven't bought them already let me know and I'll hook you up.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let’s keep this OSA Little Sahara trip on the burner.
For next spring. We can make it a day trip or an overnighter.
I love that place. It costs $10 bucks a day to ride if the gate attendant is there. If they aren’t, it’s free.
Don’t know the camping fees but being a state park, it’s probably reasonable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom