New to OK and loving it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome! We can always use more high quality contributors on here. There’s a ton of resources and info here, im sure it will be useful.

You’re in luck, there’s some good public hunting land close to you in Tulsa, which makes life easier when starting to hunt. I’m constantly finding myself hunting closer to Tulsa than okc.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSA1.JPG

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to Oklahoma! Sounds like you’ll enjoy it here. Definitely without question do SE Oklahoma for camping/fishing/exploring/Bigfoot tracking lol...

I recommend Clayton Lake State Park for a camping trip. Small lake, great fishing, perfect for a kayak/canoe. Lots of exploring and hiking available in the area. It’s low key and not crowded. If your into 4x4 off-roading there is miles and miles of old logging roads to explore/camp. Awesome area. Just watch out for snakes, especially at night. Copperheads galore.

I keep meeting more and more people moving here from the left coast. Honestly I have mixed feelings about it. But you seem cool so you get a pass haha!

You’re in a great spot for all things 2A and personal freedom!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to Oklahoma! Sounds like you’ll enjoy it here. Definitely without question do SE Oklahoma for camping/fishing/exploring/Bigfoot tracking lol...

I recommend Clayton Lake State Park for a camping trip. Small lake, great fishing, perfect for a kayak/canoe. Lots of exploring and hiking available in the area. It’s low key and not crowded. If your into 4x4 off-roading there is miles and miles of old logging roads to explore/camp. Awesome area. Just watch out for snakes, especially at night. Copperheads galore.

I keep meeting more and more people moving here from the left coast. Honestly I have mixed feelings about it. But you seem cool so you get a pass haha!

You’re in a great spot for all things 2A and personal freedom!
He only stayed around for a week.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oops... sorry, I’m new y’all. I resurrected an old thread. Is that guy gone already? I knew these “left coast” guys were questionable haha! He’s probably to busy to respond. To busy wearing skinny jeans eating kale salad as he rides his bicycle to the subaru dealership

I have friends and family who’ve live in the left coast. Usually even when they think they’re pro-freedom in reality they are way to steeped in the hipster lifestyle to really “get it”

Latest posts

Top Bottom