New to OK, quick question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwol

New to the site!
Reaction score
I am NOT an attorney, but I found this.

▼ Title 21 - Crimes And Punishments
§ 21-1288 - Purchases Of Firearms, Ammunition And Equipment From Dealer Licensed In Another State - Purchases In Oklahoma By Residents Of Other States.
A. Residents of the State of Oklahoma may purchase rifles, shotguns, ammunition, cartridge and shotgun shell handloading components and equipment from a dealer licensed in a state other than Oklahoma. This authorization is enacted in conformance with the provisions of Section 922(b)(3) of Title 18 of the United States Code and provided further that such residents conform to the provisions of law applicable to such purchase in the State of Oklahoma and the state in which the purchase is made.

B. Residents of a state other than Oklahoma may purchase rifles, shotguns, ammunition, cartridge and shotgun shell handloading components and equipment from a dealer licensed in the State of Oklahoma. This authorization is enacted in conformance with the provisions of Section 922(b)(3) of Title 18 of the United States Code and provided further that such residents conform to the provisions of law applicable to such purchase in the State of Oklahoma and in the state in which such persons reside.

Added by Laws 1969, c. 230, § 1, emerg. eff. April 21, 1969. Amended by Laws 2009, c. 66, § 1, emerg. eff. April 20, 2009.
Thanks for this! And thanks to everyone else for all the answers, I might be able to get a weekday off this week so I'll definitely go get my OK drivers license.

easy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just let the boss know you must have a OK DL. Won't take you all day.

Congrats on seeing the light and a successful escape from the land of stupid. We bailed five years ago. It's better here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom