New to OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello my fellow gun enthusiasts, I'll start this introduction with where I'm from, which was the state of Commifornia... I lived there all my life before I recently ( 2 weeks ago) moved to this beautiful state. I moved to get away from the oppressive laws and insanity as well as to enjoy a slower more meaningful life out here, I love guns ( i want to be a gun Smith one day) and building things with my hands out in nature... I've never gone hunting so im looking forward to it

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy, and welcome. I use the same cologne. I think it’s pretty popular here actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome , glad to see an intro, I also see a lathe in your avatar ? Are you a machinest ? Keep your eyes on the classified and maybe armslist and you should be able to pull off a .22.. .22 is what I shoot the most due to the pennies per round.. You may very well be the youngest here, LOL.. And I am far from the oldest.. Enjoy the board and our 2A state..

Reaction score
Welcome , glad to see an intro, I also see a lathe in your avatar ? Are you a machinest ? Keep your eyes on the classified and maybe armslist and you should be able to pull off a .22.. .22 is what I shoot the most due to the pennies per round.. You may very well be the youngest here, LOL.. And I am far from the oldest.. Enjoy the board and our 2A state..
I'd like to but I'd have to wait 6months for ffl purchases in Oklahoma.... I was a machine operator for a bit and that's Betty the Manual lathe.... loved her to bits.... I miss her

Latest posts

Top Bottom