New to OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not from the USVI, I lived there a couple years before coming here. I traveled from 2003 until I came back to the mainland US this year.

I chose OK because I have family here and I appreciate the culture. I looked at moving back to Seattle (the last place I lived in the US) but it seems to have been overtaken by liberal craziness. I've had enough of exotic places, I just want to be around Americans with traditional values at this point.
Well welcome back to the mainland. This is definitely a good place to drop anchor and grow roots. You are right about the north west coast. Commiefornia has crept up there and tainted it. Everthing is going down hill on that coast. Politicians ruining everything. The kids moved back from up there to live down in Texas. Even the big city’s there are getting stupid.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not from the USVI, I lived there a couple years before coming here. I traveled from 2003 until I came back to the mainland US this year.

I chose OK because I have family here and I appreciate the culture. I looked at moving back to Seattle (the last place I lived in the US) but it seems to have been overtaken by liberal craziness. I've had enough of exotic places, I just want to be around Americans with traditional values at this point.
You passed the test!

Now go and spread hate and discontentment, OOPS! That is their side.

Now go out into the world and spread common sense and constitutionalism wherever you may be my son! Don't forget your gun!

Latest posts

Top Bottom