New to OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironhorseonline

Marksman
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and Oklahoma (by way of the Virgin Islands); I'm impressed by how polite Oklahomans are. I genuinely like it here and appreciate the freedom-loving culture.

Thanks for having me.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
01OSA1.JPG

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and Oklahoma (by way of the Virgin Islands); I'm impressed by how polite Oklahomans are. I genuinely like it here and appreciate the freedom-loving culture.

Thanks for having me.
Welcome! You sure are land locked and far from the sea. What brought you here island man. I once lived on an island for 3 years. Kind of miss those days.

ironhorseonline

Marksman
Reaction score
Welcome! You sure are land locked and far from the sea. What brought you here island man. I once lived on an island for 3 years. Kind of miss those days.
I'm not from the USVI, I lived there a couple years before coming here. I traveled from 2003 until I came back to the mainland US this year.

I chose OK because I have family here and I appreciate the culture. I looked at moving back to Seattle (the last place I lived in the US) but it seems to have been overtaken by liberal craziness. I've had enough of exotic places, I just want to be around Americans with traditional values at this point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom