New to Oklahoma!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome!

Outdoor America at NW 19th and MacArthur has some of the best prices but selection is so so. Will be having a pretty big store-wide sale starting on Friday (8/15), min 10% on all guns. Our 870 Express Synthetic start at $329 before the sale price, IIRC.

Disclaimer: Work at Outdoor America.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any advice on good local gun shops? I have been to H&H and then just the other day I stumbled upon Gunworx over by where I work.

Welcome MATT! Be sure to avoid Gun World in Del City. Overpriced and bad service.

H&H are decent. Academy and Bass Pro also carry many sporting rifles and handguns. If you have the access, the gun shop at the Tinker Exchange has excellent prices and price matches, all tax-free.

mdh3pilot

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome!

Outdoor America at NW 19th and MacArthur has some of the best prices but selection is so so. Will be having a pretty big store-wide sale starting on Friday (8/15), min 10% on all guns. Our 870 Express Synthetic start at $329 before the sale price, IIRC.

Disclaimer: Work at Outdoor America.

Do you have a Benelli Nova Tactical? Price???

mdh3pilot

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome MATT! Be sure to avoid Gun World in Del City. Overpriced and bad service.

H&H are decent. Academy and Bass Pro also carry many sporting rifles and handguns. If you have the access, the gun shop at the Tinker Exchange has excellent prices and price matches, all tax-free.

I have heard that about Del City. According to people I work with, I should avoid Del City all together, unless I am carrying a gun of course!

Latest posts

Top Bottom