New To Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devildog08

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

I just wanted to say hey. I am
new to Oklahoma. Have been here for two months now. I have a few questions. I am
in Oklahoma city and would like to know where are the closest outdoor ranges and how many yards do they have for long range shooting. Also are there any rules that I should be aware of for posting firearm sales and trades. I am currently looking for a Barrett M99 50 BMG and looking to do some trading of firearms and or motorcycle or cash. Just want to know is trading ect posting allowed. Thank You in advance for any help. P.S. They never warned me of what I was getting into with this weather when I transferred here lol

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA, Marine!
I’m in Tulsa, so don’t know much about the ranges, but I know they have some decent ones.

I think you can buy/sell/trade in the Classifieds section here, but you used to have a minimum number of posts to see it, like 10 or 30 or something. There are rules, usually stickied to the top of each classified forum.

Welcome to the craziness and have a great adventure here!

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to Oklahoma.A month from now it will be in the 90s and you will miss the rain and tornados.Maybe not the tornados but the rain and the low 80s.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to Oklahoma and OSA. There's some really good folks here as well as some real pricks, so pay close attention. Here's the "official" OSA welcome.

:greetings:greetings:greetings

Why did I laugh when I saw this ?

Welcome devildog, can't help ya on the OKC area, I live in the country and have a backyard to shoot in.. As Glockpride stated there's an area for all one needs in the classified section, There's a pay it forward thread and a free section where ya might find a mower or some diet books.. It's not a big fast moving forum but it is sure enough a quality forum that you'll find some good intel and things to do from..

Latest posts

Top Bottom