New to the Tulsa area need a place to shoot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
just moved to Tulsa from Houston and looking for a place to shoot. Would like recommendations for an indoor range on the south side or in Bixby.. also and wondering about IDPA shooting as this has been very interesting and I have always wanted to try it.

TuAlum0982

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tulsa firearms at 61st and Garnett has an indoor range.
2A at admiral and Yale (northish tulsa) has an indoor range and is nice.

Only two I can think of off the top of my head.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most people I know hate Tulsa Firearms so much they drive to 2A. Better staff, better attitude, better pricing and a better facility.

I concur. I was a member at TF until 2A opened their indoor range, at which time I switched post-haste. 2A’s facility is far better; I recommend you make the trip to visit them. I haven’t been there in a while though, as I usually drive out to Red Castle for my shooting sessions.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Red Castle also has a indoor range near downtown. You have to join its $100 one time application then $50 a year. Visits are $5 for members and $10 for your guests. Biggest complaint is its only open Thursday to Sunday limited hours. From South Tulsa near Bixby its 20 minute drive for me. I almost always have one of my kids with me. So I like it only costing $10 to shoot for both of us.

As was said USSA is best option for matches.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Loved shooting at 2A when I lived in Tulsa, just wished it wasn't located in the ghetto.South Tulsa could use a quality range like 2A or Big Boys.

I think there was a plan to put another location in south Tulsa. Not sure what happened, but you'd figure you could put something off HWY 75, off the Creek, or near Bixby and it would do very well IMO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom