New tractor project - making my own rear remotes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Using 2 diverter valves and the existing front end loader controls.
I’m going to plumb these in-line from the front end loader controls to a double set of rear outputs. One can control a hydraulic ram top link, the other can control a hydraulic side link.

6D1C3D49-58CC-4F5E-A621-19EE53687E41.jpeg

B69CAAAC-A9AE-4FE5-BB9B-5117FD8F8076.jpeg
91DB98CD-17CC-4B91-94A9-807498214870.jpeg

Redmule454

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used a similar valve when I added third function to the front of my loader. The third function allows me to operate the grapple (open and close). The new valve is located below the joy stick and allows me to switch to the back quick connects. I then use the same function to tilt the box blade front and back to make different cuts.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used a similar valve when I added third function to the front of my loader. The third function allows me to operate the grapple (open and close). The new valve is located below the joy stick and allows me to switch to the back quick connects. I then use the same function to tilt the box blade front and back to make different cuts.
I may do the same thing with a second valve. There is room for 2 valves under the joy stick and I hope to get a grapple some day.

I may actually be able to bolt these back to back with a bracket between the 2.

D9DC1742-A28B-435A-9CFE-8C48B49B3DB2.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm getting ready to build a grapple for the front loader. That valve design would make it easy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom