New TT Gunleather Arrvied!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the KX Lightweight IWB holster from TT Gunleather I got for my Glock 43. About 5 weeks from placing my order to receiving it today. Man, this is one nice, incredibly comfortable holster. It's night and day as compared to the Crossbreed I bought for this pistol way back when I first got it. Don't get me wrong, the Crossbreed is a nice holster, but it's still just a hybrid and I don't care how much breaking in you do, it is just not as comfortable as this TT Rig is, and never will be, even with the TT Holster being brand new and not yet broken in. Of course, the TT Gunleather holster ran me like $120, and the CB is like $67.95. You usually get what you pay for, you know. It's like comparing a set of heavy duty work loves to a set of fine, nicely fitted Corinthian leather dress gloves one might wear...I like it! This; ladies and gentlemen; is without a doubt, a well made, beautiful, and top quality concealment holster.
f71b6b10804c1dec555ab75b95067e93.jpg
ceedd465d50354b87393f9d2eabdd536.jpg
9a0746f8359028c17c33b371eb45304d.jpg

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. Yes; it does remind me of the Watch Six. The UBG Striker is a similar design, but honestly, the TT Gunleather holster makes everybody but maybe Milt Sparks and Gary Brommeland and maybe, just maybe, one or two others look like also-rans. It's the quality of the leather and the know-how to cut, fold, mold, and sew it so it does exactly what you want it to do. I'm very impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the TT Gunleather holster makes everybody but maybe Milt Sparks and Gary Brommeland and maybe, just maybe, one or two others look like also-rans.
/QUOTE]
Two more good ones: Sam Andrews of Andrews Gun Leather, and Matt Del Fatti. But, yes, Tim Thurner of TT is in that top tier.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the TT Gunleather holster makes everybody but maybe Milt Sparks and Gary Brommeland and maybe, just maybe, one or two others look like also-rans.
Two more very good makers: Sam Andrews of Andrews Gun Leather, and Matt Del Fatti. But, yeah, Tim Thurner is in that top tier as well.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two more very good makers: Sam Andrews of Andrews Gun Leather, and Matt Del Fatti. But, yeah, Tim Thurner is in that top tier as well.

Yes; both of those guys are top notch as well. As was the late Lou Alessi, RIP. I'd also put Kevin Nightingale in that same league personally. You know one guy few talk about is an old fella named Red Nichols. He did a lot of design for High Noon awhile back. He's an Aussie of all things! He has a very cool and informative website.

Latest posts

Top Bottom