New TTGunleather on it's Way!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered a TT Gunleather KX Lightweight IWB holster for my Glock 43 about 5 weeks ago and got notification today that it has shipped! It is supposed to be here on Monday, August 28th. Of course, I'll post up pics of the actual holster then, but in the meantime, here's a pic of this rig, the KX Lightweight, off the TT website with a little Kahr Pistol in it. Reminds me of the Watch Six IWB Holster that Milt Sparks and Lou Alessi shared some years ago. I had one, (a Sparks) and loved it...so I decided to get this one for my 43 and see how it performs. TT Gunleather is some serious leather gear; I'm pretty sure I will dig this rig in a big way.
KX Lightweight.jpg

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have always liked leather...kydex is fine for quick on and off and short periods of time but leather is...leather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TT gun leather is good stuff. I've got one of their holsters around here somewhere for a P7. Crossbreed holsters are also nice. My all time favorite, though, is Milt Sparks. From the Summer Special to the VMII, I've never had one that wasn't comfortable and secure.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TT gun leather is good stuff. I've got one of their holsters around here somewhere for a P7. Crossbreed holsters are also nice. My all time favorite, though, is Milt Sparks. From the Summer Special to the VMII, I've never had one that wasn't comfortable and secure.

Yep, I carry my Glock 19 in a Milt Sparks VMII and it's awesome. For 1911s, I prefer the Sparks SSII for heavier steel guns and the VMII for lightweights. And I also think the Crossbreeds are about the best of the hybrid holsters out there. I just wanted something thin and light for my little Glock 43 so I thought I'd give this KX Lightweight a try. I'm anxious to get it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom