New UBG Holster Arrived!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That looks great. Should have a picture of it WITH the glock in it......
Having holster(s) made for two guns in the next week or so (getting them started) but want thumb breaks on both.
Going to do some competitions at my local club this year and thinking about Ghost Holster for that (kind of expensive so probably not).....Ha.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks J. I appreciate you guys and what you do here!! Farmington, UT...btwQUOTE]

Howdy Nate,
I apologize; I knew it was Farmington, UT ...why I said Provo I have no idea! Doh! So anyway, I just now this very minute finished ordering another RTBA OWB Holster from your website (www.ubgholsters.com) . I requested that this one be in Mahogany , RH, for my Gen 4 Glock 29. This is my 2nd RTBA Holster; the first one I bought was for my Gen 4 Glock 19 and I really do like it. It is very comfortable and it conceals very well. In fact, I posted a very positive review of it up here some time ago. I guess the best review though is a repeat order for the same holster but for a different pistol. I figured the 29 is going to ride just about like the 19 does, so it was a very easy choice of which holster to order. I requested that you make this one in Mahogany since #1, the one for my G19, is Black. Anyway, please make it like all the other holsters you've made for me, purty, fast, and functional! Oh, and we very much appreciate the healthy discount you give us for using coupon code "OKShooters" too. Here's a couple of pics of the aforementioned G19 in the Black RTBA holster that you made for me so the members can see the quality of work you do: And now; I watch the calendar and wait....I'll just carry my G29 in an old sock or something until you can get the new holster made and shipped to me. Thanks Nate.
Semper Fi!
Joel
(druryj)
4e39086ec889421ea4379c5b4be25bee.jpg
f3c843504a88028b775568c63583c1ef.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom