New Watch Rebuild – Stunning 70's Seiko Bullhead – Dual Register Chronograph – OSA Owned – Tons Of Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I give a big thank you to Adam for taking on this project.
As he stated in the first post, it was originally bought in Japan at a PX while passing through there on my journey elsewhere.
It’s hard for me to imagine the patience and detail that he put into repairing and improving the movement with the addition of the jewel.
The day it got back and was worn, the compliments/comments started coming. It is a rather large/heavy timepiece. Suspect after a couple months of wearing it, the left arm will be much more muscular. Lol!
This watch will be worn until one or both of us expire.
Thanks again Adam! Much appreciated.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As he stated in the first post, it was originally bought in Japan at a PX while passing through there on my journey elsewhere.
It’s hard for me to imagine the patience and detail that he put into repairing and improving the movement with the addition of the jewel.
The day it got back and was worn, the compliments/comments started coming. It is a rather large/heavy timepiece. Suspect after a couple months of wearing it, the left arm will be much more muscular. Lol!

Congrats Dennis!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was my pleasure Dennis.

Latest posts

Top Bottom