New Word To Demonize ARs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On that CBS morning "news" program this AM, I heard them saying that there were "hostile" ingredients in some sun blocks. It seems the Left is testing out some words to see if any will become new buzz words as they misnomer and malapropism the language in more ways to advance their various agendas. I can see them adding the word "hostile" to "assault weapons" to make AR's seem even more evil. I predict it won't be long before we hear that(and more!) from the Left. Keep your eyes and ears peeled.

Woody

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They really want to make people turn on AR's, they should call em Hillary Rifles... Both sides of the fence will come down on em.
Since they are never going to take the 8 million or so Armalite Rifles away from us we should stop calling them modern rifles and start with American Rifles?

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, easiest way to eliminate your opposition is to dehumanize them and their way of life. Tools are easy to stigmatize.
Liberals dehumanize themselves and each other. Most merely identify themselves by their sexual parts and the way they use them. If you can define being free as being able to freely have sex, then political Rights no longer matter to that group of people.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to use this word....."hostile".

Every time I get into a discussion on gun control I want to ask why aren't those "hostile" cars banned???!!

Corvette....hostile
Porsche...hostile
Ferrari...hostile
Lamborghini...hostile

The list goes on and on. Also...think of insurance costs on these cars. Carbon footprint, enormous gas consumption, ability to break the law(over the speed limit), limited number of people to transport...save the gas and carbon footprint. Only the privilege-rich-are allowed to own these cars...why not everyone.

Keep those cars on the race track....they d@mn sure shouldn't be allowed in the public to cause accidents or death!!!

It goes on and on.....those cars are HOSTILE....HOSTILE..I tell you. Ban them!!!

After this...the liberals usually shut.up about gun control...then when I talk about....."let's go after the people who abuse these fire arms...instead of the firearm...they get very quiet.

Yep....hostile cars.....love it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom