New World Record

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Raniero Testa broke his own record of shooting multiple clay pigeon targets while they are in the air. You may have seen such trick shots before, where the shooter throws a stack of clay targets into the air and shoots each of them separately before they land.
He shot 13 targets in 1.6 seconds. I can assure you an off the rack shotgun and trigger WILL NOT cycle that fast.
An amazing performance nonetheless.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ent=2017-05-27&utm_campaign=Weekly+Newsletter

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've seen Tom Knapp break some back in the day, 13 is impressive though as that sx4 is a 3.5" gun. Pretty sure the trigger group on the sx4 is the same as the sx3.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Raniero Testa broke his own record of shooting multiple clay pigeon targets while they are in the air. You may have seen such trick shots before, where the shooter throws a stack of clay targets into the air and shoots each of them separately before they land.
He shot 13 targets in 1.6 seconds. I can assure you an off the rack shotgun and trigger WILL NOT cycle that fast.
An amazing performance nonetheless.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ent=2017-05-27&utm_campaign=Weekly+Newsletter
Those are .012 sec splits. That can be done w stock shotguns

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those are .012 sec splits. That can be done w stock shotguns

Bull crap. I put the timer on mine and I can't get anywhere near those splits and I'm not a newb to shotguns.

417eabbdafcd335767941eabe89b61bd.jpg

[emoji12]

Latest posts

Top Bottom