New York Store Clerk Arrested for Shooting Alleged Knife-Wielding Robber With Unlicensed Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Infringe" does not have the same definition in every part of the nation. What seems wrong to us, is nothing more than an inconvenience to others.

It isn't right, but it is the way some folks believe. If you had spent all of you life living in Manhattan, you likely would not ever be exposed to firearms.
Great post and I agree completely.
A whole bucket load of people have been indoctrinated by the media to hate guns and those that own them because of the bubble they live in.
Shaq O'neal came to OKC once and commented that the town was dead. Nobody was walking on the streets in downtown like they do in the city he lives in. Oklahomans own cars and live at distances to go to work. In NYC, Chicago, LA, and other places people use subways, busses and other public transportation. Some have never driven cars and wonder why anyone would need one when they spend their entire lives in a major metro using public transportation in their bubble.
Getting that information to them about the 2A is impossible because the media censors requests by the NRA and GOA to block that information getting out to the public while screaming "I got muh 1st amendment rights to say anything I want about Trump."
Selective censorship to direct the minds and hearts to the liberal cause, and it works sadly.
I can't tell you how many first time shooters I've taken to the range. When they leave its with a smile on their face.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

If you had spent all of you life living in Manhattan, you likely would not ever be exposed to firearms.

Maybe once at best. ... by the one used to hold you up, rape you, jack your car, or kill you. :gun2:

It's a sad state of affairs. (Pun or not, either interpretation applies.)

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom