Newbs in Classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is nothing clandestine about PM’s

You do what ever you want Bud. When it involves guns and cash and some fair driving distance for me I'm going to want to talk to you first. not just tippy tappin messages.
You don't have to worry about me mate. In my short time here I have only see one thing I was mildly interested in. You won't have to bother the way you want to transact with me.

Talk to a person first, how? Via phone calls? What if the other person is deaf and relies on PM’s or texts?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

You do what ever you want Bud. When it involves guns and cash and some fair driving distance for me I'm going to want to talk to you first. not just tippy tappin messages.
You don't have to worry about me mate. In my short time here I have only see one thing I was mildly interested in. You won't have to bother the way you want to transact with me and a locked thread.

I don't like talking on the phone. I do enough talking all danged day at work, I'd prefer to text at my own convenience - I've usually got things I'm doing and don't want to stop everything else so I can talk on the phone.

That's just me, I don't mind you doing what you want.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do like having a number and a quick voice call to rely on. Pm, text etc is handy, I usually respond with my number for speed of comms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

You do what ever you want Bud. When it involves guns, sums of cash and some fair driving distance for me I'm going to want to talk to you first. not just tippy tappin messages.
You don't have to worry about me mate. In my short time here I have only see one thing I was mildly interested in. You won't have to bother the way you want to transact with me and a locked thread.

My name is Mike and we often exchange phone numbers via PM with a seller or purchaser when we arrange a meet up. We just don’t recommend posting the numbers publicly. We also deal primarily with established members and based on the wording of your message I suspect you won’t have to worry about doing any transactions with anyone here. I know you won’t with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
My name is Mike and we often exchange phone numbers via PM with a seller or purchaser when we arrange a meet up. We just don’t recommend posting the numbers publicly. We also deal primarily with established members and based on the wording of your message I suspect you won’t have to worry about doing any transactions with anyone here. I know you won’t with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Agreed, I don't post my number on forums publicly usually. There are bots that crawl the intarwebz adding phone numbers to spam lists.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suspect you won’t have to worry about doing any transactions with anyone here. I know you won’t with me.

You got that right Buddy and I don't need any further instructions from you.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here and was wondering if you could help a brother out?
My wife and two kids want to go shooting their american 180- 22
They need some pre-panic 22 ammo as that am180 shoots real fast.
could somebody spare some ammo?
I gots a 100k stash but I don't want them touching it. it's mine all mine.
I could go as high as a buck fity a box. anybody got some they could spare. ROFLMAO

Latest posts

Top Bottom