Newbs in Classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
LOL, Im bringin a .454 Casull. Like Lays potato chips "Nobody can eat just one."

Some boys have to compensate. [emoji12] speaking of just one, saw a guy grip a S&W 460 with his right hand on the grip and the left hand just in front of the trigger guard beneath the cylinder gap once at H&H range a few years ago. For some reason he just wanted to shoot it once. I’m pretty sure he still has burn scars from the flash between the cylinder and barrel but he was a manly man for that one shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My favorites are the ads for the overpriced Glocks.

I’m waiting for Drury to offer to let me shoot his and provide the ammo for it.

I think the obvious solution is a glock 43x, sig 365 and hellcat meetup. Bring your own ammo.

Let’s do it.

(G48 has entered the chat)
View attachment 190640

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next Tuesday, 10:00 at Big Boys Gun and Ammo (and range) down in Mustang. Ask them to put you next to or near Joel Drury. I'll bring the Hellcat and a couple-seven or so of my Walther PPK, or PPK/S pistolas.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Next Tuesday, 10:00 at Big Boys Gun and Ammo (and range) down in Mustang. Ask them to put you next to or near Joel Drury. I'll bring the Hellcat and a couple-seven or so of my Walther PPK, or PPK/S pistolas.

If I can get away, maybe little brother can tag along, too
IMG_3483.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

Can’t on Monday or Tuesday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom