Newbs in Classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Iffin you ain't got a Winchester 21, Webley or and old Belgian Sweet 16 I think you can feel secure.
I had one poster inform me he wouldn't sell me anything. I was devastated. Especially when I tried to imagine his collection of over the counters and plastic fantastics.
I don't have a gun safe, I have a safe room. I need another one like I need a hole in the head. But you never know.
I lie awake at night hoping I will have the required number of posts when that old English double .416 lion gun comes up for sale.

Well you are up to 84 posts now. Not
sure how substantial this one is though. [emoji23] Since you like to be public and all post us a pic of that safe room full of guns. What’s your favorite handgun that you routinely carry and/or shoot the most often?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well you are up to 84 posts now. Not
sure how substantial this one is though. [emoji23] Since you like to be public and all post us a pic of that safe room full of guns. What’s your favorite handgun that you routinely carry and/or shoot the most often?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

511xohPWZ4L.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang...

...I've been here since June of 2009, and I think that "maybe" I've used the classifieds once or twice. Only once to try to sell a firearm. Ended up keeping it instead.

I guess I should get with the program, but I still don't want to part with any firearms.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Dang...

...I've been here since June of 2009, and I think that "maybe" I've used the classifieds once or twice. Only once to try to sell a firearm. Ended up keeping it instead.

I guess I should get with the program, but I still don't want to part with any firearms.

Post an inventory list and we can tell you which ones you should sell. [emoji6]

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang...

Post an inventory list and we can tell you which ones you should sell. [emoji6]

Send it to me too, I'll go ahead and price them for you too.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the most part everyone is too far away that have listings I would be interested in. Guess it helps me save money.
Ha! Don't bet on it... :D

I'm in south central OK (near the TX border), and have had members bring items to my home from far away as Lawton, Tulsa, and Guthrie.

Some will deliver for gas money, some want a bit more, and others won't do it all. Had one guy that was already going to be 5-6 miles of here, and stated he would NOT meet at someone's home (lol, I really didn't need another .410 anyway).

It often depends on how bad you want the item.
:drunk2:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom