Newbs in Classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_20210129_145711946.jpg
Ha! Don't bet on it... :D

I'm in south central OK (near the TX border), and have had members bring items to my home from far away as Lawton, Tulsa, and Guthrie.

Some will deliver for gas money, some want a bit more, and others won't do it all. Had one guy that was already going to be 5-6 miles of here, and stated he would NOT meet at someone's home (lol, I really didn't need another .410 anyway).

It often depends on how bad you want the item.
:drunk2:

Maybe I should send a PM to the sellers. I have around 200 rounds of remington 222 soft point ammo I'd be willing to trade. LoL. Tulsa is 150 miles, OkC is near 200 one way. Yea I'd like to have another .410 and .22 but must have wood stock and blue steel. No black plastic.just checked my box, 220 rds.

Last edited:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe I should send a PM to the sellers. I have around 200 rounds of remington 222 soft point ammo I'd be willing to trade. LoL. Tulsa is 150 miles, OkC is near 200 one way. Yea I'd like to have another .410 and .22 but must have wood stock and blue steel. No black plastic.
You can always ask. Ya never know when someone really needs the cash/whatever.
:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom