Newest Grips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bob made 2 sets of ironwood grips for the custom gun builder Joe Chambers, this is one of the sets and will soon be on their way to me. Joe chose one set of the 2 made, this is what Bob calls organic stipple

1469b.jpg

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beautiful grips, and thank you for the link to Arizona Ironwood. I had purchased a couple of pieces from them some time ago, and could not remember who they were recently when I started another project! An order will be placed this weekend!

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
luke, i don't know. when it's all finished each pistol will have about 3 sets each LOL maybe the Bruin

LOL...I was thinking the Bruin or Valor so we're on the same page. Those will look great on a pistol with a black finish. I can't wait to see the other sets that Bob's working on.

I really need to try setting aside some money before Wannenmacher for a set of ironwoods with stipling as well. At least I only have one pistol that needs 3 sets of grips...;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom