Newly Joined from Shawnee Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
double-exposure-of-word-welcome-to-the-jungle_1565869.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA! @Tim Ragsdale; there's quite a few members on here who live out your way...and we very much need to do an ENS at the Range there in Shawnee. An ENS is exactly what it sounds like: a thing we do here where a bunch of us will meet at a range, shoot our own and each other's guns, and then go eat someplace after. There's a lot of BS flying around at these things, but that's just the nature of them. In fact, that's the nature of many of us here on OSA, pretty much.

We have done these events at various locations/ranges/restaurants around the state. I'm very happy to see @dlbleak step up to the plate to take charge of this one! He da man! He will probably get on this as soon as we get out of house arrest, thanks to this darned virus.

ENS are always fun. It's a hoot to meet up with the folks from here and some of them have some cool guns stuff they will bring to these things. The "eat" part of an ENS, gives us a chance to continue with the BS and excuses we will bring up as to why we did poorly at the "shoot" part. I for one am looking forward to the next one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom