News: Deer Muzzleloader Season Kicks Off Saturday, Oct. 27

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Zero'd mine in last weekend. I'd only shot it at 100 yards and had access to 200 so decided to shoot another so I'd know how much drop between 100 and 200 in my cheap, but surprisingly accurate wolf. Looks like I have about a 5 inch drop from between the two so ready for Saturday morning.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven’t hunted my ML in at least a couple years (haven’t killed a deer with it since 2012), but it was still sighted in. I’ve been taking a shot or two every day just for fun.

Good luck to everyone out with their smokepoles the next few days and don’t forget your orange!:thumb:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I didn’t think it was going to happen, but it looks like I’m heading north in the morning.:woohoo1:

I had to work until noon today and needed finish planting another pasture of wheat this afternoon, and all the while, I’ve been waiting on a customer to decide if they will need me to work before the middle of next week. No work calls by 7pm on Friday, so I’m packing up.:thumb:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Put about 20 rounds down range between two guns yesterday. My Optima is boringly accurate, it will cloverleaf a group all day, dirty or clean.
I bought a Wolf last year on clearance. The bore it TIGHT, it will kill a deer at a 100 no problem, but I expected a little better.
My son will have the Wolf where it’s a 50 yard max and I’ll be in the tower. Let’s hope the deer cooperate!

Latest posts

Top Bottom