News Flash: Dateline......Oklahoma. Steelfingers has learned to keep his mouth shut. Film at 11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get too carried away with my own opinions and consider myself a lot smarter than I am. Ha.
Great group of folks here with tons of information and talent. I, however, just jump into esoteric conversations that are far above my learning curve and add nothing to the conversation. For that, I apologize.
So. I'll go back to learning from this great site and helping, if I can.
I'll be posting on great deals when I find them and new guns when they come in. I expected my Henry .17 lever action to be in by Friday and I'll post pic's of it and comment on the zero process as well as optic.
Not sure when the Henry 223/556 NATO long ranger will be in, but soon I hope. I'll post pics and thoughts about it only.
Sorry to those I offend. Wife says it's my hobby......:homer:

It's good to have a hobby... Keeps the mind sharp.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get too carried away with my own opinions and consider myself a lot smarter than I am. Ha.
Great group of folks here with tons of information and talent. I, however, just jump into esoteric conversations that are far above my learning curve and add nothing to the conversation. For that, I apologize.
So. I'll go back to learning from this great site and helping, if I can.
I'll be posting on great deals when I find them and new guns when they come in. I expected my Henry .17 lever action to be in by Friday and I'll post pic's of it and comment on the zero process as well as optic.
Not sure when the Henry 223/556 NATO long ranger will be in, but soon I hope. I'll post pics and thoughts about it only.
Sorry to those I offend. Wife says it's my hobby......:homer:
Don't worry about it. I offend people on a regular basis but they still love me. :pms2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom