News Flash: Dateline......Oklahoma. Steelfingers has learned to keep his mouth shut. Film at 11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never offended me! Frankly I have more respect for one who speaks his mind than one who doesn't. I may not always agree, but they have my respect. At least i know where they stand on issues and it is not left up to assumptions😁

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get too carried away with my own opinions and consider myself a lot smarter than I am. Ha.
Great group of folks here with tons of information and talent. I, however, just jump into esoteric conversations that are far above my learning curve and add nothing to the conversation. For that, I apologize.
So. I'll go back to learning from this great site and helping, if I can.
I'll be posting on great deals when I find them and new guns when they come in. I expected my Henry .17 lever action to be in by Friday and I'll post pic's of it and comment on the zero process as well as optic.
Not sure when the Henry 223/556 NATO long ranger will be in, but soon I hope. I'll post pics and thoughts about it only.
Sorry to those I offend. Wife says it's my hobby......:homer:
I have never seen you offer anyone…..I mean I of all people know something about offending people here

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I agree, you are not offending anyone, I enjoy your posts. The best part is you are not one of those sexual intellectuals who seem to jack their jaws about 10,000 ft above their pay grade.

Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom