Next Rebuild Video Is Finally Complete - 1971 Blue Pogue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While waiting a while on a part to come in for a watch I was working on, I put up a poll on my small YouTube channel asking people what they'd like to see worked on in the meantime. I presented a few different options and when the poll closed the 1971 Seiko Blue Pogue had won.

I got the Pogue completed and am really happy with the results. There were a few issues in this watch with the coupling levers being terribly out of adjustment, along with a chipped jewel and some end shake and low amplitude issues that were not the easiest things to fix, but I think it made for a good repair video.

Personally, I am really proud of how this next video turned out. I've put in a lot of time to try and learn more about the cameras and the filming side of the process, and I believe those efforts are beginning to pay off. I think the quality of this next video is better than what I've been able to make in the past.

If you'd like to take a look, I just got the video uploaded to YouTube. I'd really like to hear any feedback you may have.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom