NFA guns insurance. Anyone has experience with NRA endorsed Arms Care Plus insurance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

castleeleven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone has experience with NRA endorsed Arms Care Plus insurance? for coverage more than the Free $2500 covered by NRA member benefit. Any other better option? Thanks for input.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, there are better options depending on the amount of coverage you are needing. If you are insuring less than $20-25k, check collectinsure.com. For larger amounts, check Historic Firearms. For less than $10k, I'd probably just stick with whoever has your home.

I'm not sure how competitive the NRA coverage is on the lower amounts, but I know they are no where near competitive when they get $20k +.

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Official sponsors and endorsed by companies are those that paid the most to get the designation, not necessarily the best. Those terms should be totally ignored when looking for products or services.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trust. Makes any different?
It could depending on the carrier. There are stories out there of companies denying a claim because the individual took out a policy on a item they didn't own. So when there was a loss, the owner (trust) didn't have coverage.

If you are taking out a specific policy for your firearms/suppressors, have both your name and the name of your trust listed as insureds on the declarations page.

Since my policy is for guns that both I own and my trust owns, I have both myself and my trust listed on the policy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom