NFA Tax Stamp current wait time update?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okieyote

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bank shows my check to the ATF just cleared this morning. The wait for my last two cans was 8 months for one and 7 momths for the other so hopefully things are starting to speed up some.

Last edited:

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sent 2 form 4 single person trust on 4/12, received 4/14, CC charged 4/16. I'm seeing anywhere from 3-6 months on individual and 4-8 months on trust. I have a good gut feeling about my two, so I'm gonna say approved in 4 months. Maybe I'll get my cans for my 35th birthday... One can hope right!

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I "pulled the trigger" and submitted my Form 4 Trust yesterday. Clock starts meow.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I "bought" a suppressor in December, and picked it up today. I'm currently in WA, but moving to Lawton July 1st. I submitted a request to the ATF to expedite my approval because of my move. Not quite sure if the approval was expedited for my move or not. If it did not get approved before my move it would have been easier to fly back to WA to pick it up than to change the FFL to OK.

Latest posts

Top Bottom