NFA trust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimwilso

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi, I'm one of the people behind that site. I noticed a little traffic and found this thread.

First, I made a coupon-code for you! Enter "okshooters" at checkout and it'll knock the price down.

Honestly, there other alternatives out there, including hiring a lawyer to custom draft something for you. However, we've been around for years, have done thousands of trusts and are very experienced. We list our phone number on the bottom of each page so you can easily give us a call and talk to a human.

Our package comes with very detailed directions, explaining how to get it notarized, and what the next steps are. We also have a ton of helpful info on our site. Let me know if you have any questions here.

Lastly, ssgrock3's link is to our 'get started' page, but here is our homepage: http://nfafirearmstrust.com/

Have a great day!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Member henschman here is an attorney and did mine. Very reasonable, very thorough and he is available to help with any questions and is a contributing member here.

glowworm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used Arsenal Attorneys in Fairfax, VA (when I lived there). When I moved to OKC, they were kind enough to re-do the trust paperwork to reflect living in OK (Long story, but I never executed the trust in VA before I moved out here). Excellent to work with, quick, and they provide an excellent set of paperwork that is intended to explain the trust and explain it to those that remain after you pass on.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cost? I honestly thought about buying a cheap Huntertown .22 suppressor (need one anyways) and having the trust done by SSP, theirs is free with suppressor I believe and Winston drew theirs up (if I remember correctly).

Latest posts

Top Bottom