NFL Season is Coming!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y’all should check out NFL Fan Therapy on Facebook and YouTube. It’s run by a Pats fan but they have fun with all the teams. The Packers fan character is one of my favorite!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So..... I'm not allowed to post unless I agree ?

What is this, a University ? No talking unless one says the correct thing ?

I'm afraid that's not going to work long. The forum will disappear, having only yes-boys on it.

Yeah so let's not take ourselves so seriously, which was his point. Funny thing is, in contrast to your point, the forum used to be significantly busier with people that didn't. Rebels without causes nowadays.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y’all should check out NFL Fan Therapy on Facebook and YouTube. It’s run by a Pats fan but they have fun with all the teams. The Packers fan character is one of my favorite!

I followed NFL memes and they seemed to single out Cowboys and Eagles fans quite a bit. Which was fine with me.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got tickets to see the Cleveland Browns play the Arizona Cardinals on Dec 15th in Phoenix --- can't think of a better time to be in Phoenix! Got 'em to hopefully see the 2 OU quarterbacks go head to head (Mayfield & Murray). Hopefully both are still healthy that far into the season!

Hut, Hut!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My point being it would be nice to have an actual topic about football without the anti football people repeatedly throwing their useless 2 cents in. We get it, you dont like it...you're boycotting, etc. Give it a rest.

Its the same thing as if a guy posted a topic about a Glock and it was nothing but 1911 guys doing nothing but saying how they dont like 'em. The topic is no longer about Glocks and that horse has been beat to death.
I reserve the right to call glocks tupperware and trash their looks.....even though I own one now.....

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got tickets to see the Cleveland Browns play the Arizona Cardinals on Dec 15th in Phoenix --- can't think of a better time to be in Phoenix! Got 'em to hopefully see the 2 OU quarterbacks go head to head (Mayfield & Murray). Hopefully both are still healthy that far into the season!

Hut, Hut!!
I will watch that game

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was never much of a NFL fan. When I could (I used to work sunday through wed) I would catch a game if former OU players were on the screen. However, after watching what Baker did for the Browns, I'm now a fan. Right now I'm probably just a bandwagon fan, but I like how his team embraced him. So I'll be watching them when I can. A long, long time ago, in a city called Moore, I was a lad who rooted for the Cowboys. Then Jerry decided he would be a good GM and ruined the team. Also, I hate the Patriots with a passion only matched by my hatred for UT, though its not the Patriots fault. Had a real jerk for my first college roomate who was from Boston, so he was a huge Patriots fan. That's all I heard for a semester "The Patriots would destroy Dallas! Dallas sucks! Patriots are the greatest team ever!". Got so bad that one day I ended up telling him to stuff it or else. He didn't so he had a computer chair thrown at him. After that he didn't speak to me anymore lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom